Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Yes, I know, Halloween was Monday...
But better late than never right. :)

Here is my little "Olivia."

And my "Minnie Mouse," hamming it up!

And Molly and her cousin getting ready to head out Trick or Treating!

They even got to help pass out candy at Grandma and Grandpas.

And Molly was SO proud of the ghost lunch she helped make to match her ghost shirt, that she asked if I would take a picture of it for my blog. So, I had to happily oblige. :)
(string cheese, hard boiled egg, marshmallows, green yogurt, carrots, and ranch dip)

5 comments:

  1. They are so cute! :) I love their costumes!!! What did you draw on the food with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posting the same week as halloween is DEFINITELY NOT late. :) I hope to have my pics uploaded before Christmas. Thanks for posting this, that was SUCH a fun evening. Can't wait to hang at the Mom2Mom sale next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - does Molly like hard boiled eggs? I haven't tried them with my kids, but seems like a good snack/meal idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally got caught up again on your amazing blog. Still loving every minute that I read about your guys happy life. Keep up the good work and have a great holiday season. <3 Norasue

    ReplyDelete