Friday, September 9, 2011

Apple Hats!

In the fall we love to head to the U-Pick orchard to pick apples, so when I saw this free pattern for this adorable knit apple hat, I just knew my girls would need them for this year. :)

But, since I lack knitting skills, I had my amazing Mother-In-Law whip these cute hats up. She is super quick; I printed her the pattern one day, and the next afternoon they were done. Seriously talented. :)

Here Nora is showing off how cute the hat turned out! (and how cute she is, but I may be a bit bias :)

Molly had the same hat, just a bit bigger. I thought about doing a green one too, but not sure that would still look like an apple.

We had a great morning picking apples!

2 comments:

  1. CUTE!! I love those hats! I wish I had someone to whip me up hats whenever I wanted! :)

    I am thinking we may go pick raspberries soon...I just heard they are ready. :) We don't have any apple orchards around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your blogs is therauptic. Keep sharing. I love them Are you also searching for Assignment Help UAE? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering cheap assignments to students without having to break the bank

    ReplyDelete