Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Finger Jello


We love finger jello at our house, one of Molly's favorite things to do is pick a cookie cutter to use to cut out her finger jello, the ones in the picture are a castle and a foot. :) This is a super fun and easy snack, and great for kids parties. At my nieces birthday party a few of my friends asked for the recipe, so I thought I would share it here for anyone who wants to make some:

Mix:
-3 sm. boxes (3 oz) of your favorite flavor of Jello
-4 envelopes of knox
-1/2 cup sugar together in bowl

Add:
-4 cups of boiling water
Stir 2-3 minutes or until completely dissolved
-Add 1 cup of cold water and stir

Pour into a 9x13 pan, and refrigerate around 3 hours. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. looks like fun!!! and so yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are doing okay! Haven't talked to you in forever and a day! Would love a FB message just to let me know you are still alive! :) LOL Hope your summer is good!

    ReplyDelete