Friday, January 14, 2011

Family Pictures

This past year was a whirlwind of emotions, and some day's were harder to get through than others; I can't imagine what it would have been like without our amazing family and friends to lean on. During this year, I am so happy to have made an amazing new friend, Lynette, who was going through an extremely rough year of her own. She is an inspiration to me in so many ways, and I feel very blessed to call her a friend. She is also and amazing photographer, and volunteered to take our families pictures this fall. Here are a few of my favorites, she did amazing, I usually don't post pictures of myself, but I am so happy with these! Here is her photography website, if you live in West Michigan, check it out.

This is my absolute favorite ever! I love the fall background!

I think this one is so real, it reminds me of us!

This one of Molly is so pretty!

Here is the first one a little closer, since it is hard to see on the computer.

There are a ton more that we love, but this is just a quick preview of my favorites. We have never had a family picture taken before, so these pictures mean the world to me, and I will treasure them forever.

6 comments:

  1. What great pictures! Your family is gorgeous and your daughters are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! these are TERRIFIC!!!! SUCH a photogenic family you are!!!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These picture are great! I cnat wait to see the rest. I love the one with the stone background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, Kim! Gorgeous location, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome! I love them! That first one is so cool! I love the background also!

    ReplyDelete