Thursday, December 16, 2010

Personalized Bags!

I always love fun and functional wrapping. So I made up some fun re-usable bags to put my friends and family's Christmas gifts in. I picked up a bunch of nice re-usable bags from Pier 1 and Micheal's for only $1 or so a piece. The picture below is what the bag looked like before. Then I simply cut out there last names in white vinyl and put it on the bottom of the bag. I think they turned out so so so good! If anyone needs a quick easy gift or bag, definitely try these!

5 comments:

  1. We love it. I was fun to meet for dinner tonight. It was good to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! Do you have a criquit or something that you cut the letters out in? I always want to try vinal...but don't have any cool stuff to cut it out with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kimmy, I can't believe how cute that turned out. Such a great idea. I wonder if they ever made the display bag at Pier 1 based on your idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super cute Kim! Where do you buy your vinyl? I have a cricut but haven't attempted vinyl yet, where's the best place to get it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blogs are great.Are you also searching for shadow health ? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering shadow health assignments.

    ReplyDelete