Saturday, August 14, 2010

Garage Sale For Mollers!!!


We have been working hard this week, having a GIGANTIC garage sale at my parents house to raise money to help with Molly's medical bills. I am totally in AWE of all the amazing people out there. I still can hardly believe how well the garage sale went!

First, so many of my family and friends donated so much to sell at the sale, and big ticket items! Second, my sister, mom, dad, brother, grandparents, aunts, cousins and friends helped set up and run the garage sale! Even on a 90+ degree day! (my 8 month pregnant friend even worked with me in the heat today!) They are THE BEST! And third, SO many people were so generous and donated more than they spent. We even had someone donate a huge bin of stuff to put at the sale. People are so nice and I truly hope I will be able to pay it forward. I don't even know how to begin to thank everyone, but I truly appreciate everything. :)

2 comments:

  1. I am glad your sale was a success!
    I wanted to thank you again for the Thirsties diap. It is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad it went great! Did you get my fb message? Just wondering what you think...

    ReplyDelete