Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Weight Watchers Wednesday!

Weight Watchers Wednesday is back at this house now that I am not pregnant, so it's time to kick it back into gear. I am down 22 pounds so far, but have a long way left to go. This week I have two new WW's discovery's that I am loving...

FIRST-
Strawberry Fiber One Yogurt is ZERO POINTS!!! Yup, ZERO! And it is actually really good. I am a picky yogurt person, I don't like many. But this is a yoplait brand and doesn't have a weird aftertaste like a lot of other brands. They also have peach, vanilla and key lime pie. I'm really liking having something to eat for ZERO points. :)

SECOND-
Gina's Weight Watchers Recipes, is a fantastic blog with amazing recipes. It is actually food that you would really make. It has some really, really great recipes! Check out the Chicken Quesadillas, Pico de Gallo, and the Carrot Cake. YUM, YUM, YUMMY! It is set up so nice, on the side column, you can even click on how many points you want and it will show you all the recipes in those points. As well as special categories like low carb, gluten free, vegan and under $10 recipes.

Hope those help, anyone else have any great WW's finds or tips this week?

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine being on W.W. I like to eat way too much! :) I just try to eat healthily, and take the kids out walking as much as possible!

    ReplyDelete