Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sew Something Saturday! Play Dr. Scrubs

This week I decided to sew some play Dr. scrubs for Mollycakes. She is very in to dress up and imaginary play lately, and just loves the Dr. kit that she got from her cousin for Christmas, so this was something I knew she had to have.

I actually used a store bought pattern for this project. I picked up Butterick 5565 at the fabric store, which was classified as "Very Easy." Um... sure... although some parts were super easy, it seemed like some of the other instructions were missing or I just didn't get what they were asking. Even with my mom's help, it wasn't all "Very Easy." But in the end I think we got close to what they wanted. :)

Molly absolutely LOVES them! She hasn't stopped wearing them for 3 days, even the hat. Here she is "Fixing" a kangaroo. Now, what to make next...

Happy Sewing! For more "Sew Something Saturday" projects, scroll down to the bottom of my blog and click on Sew Something Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I love that! I wish we lived next door so you could show me how to make all this really cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete