Friday, April 24, 2009

Frugal Friday!

For this Friday's going out to eat, we actually decided to go to a real sit down restaurant! Usually we do Papa Murphy's, Subway, or something quick and easy. But I was in the mood to get out and enjoy a restaurant style meal. But being the frugal mama I am, I have to do it the cheaper way.

If you haven't already tried Restaurant.com, you need to check it out. You type in your zip code, and it gives you a list of restaurants with in 5-20 miles from your house that participate. Then you can buy a $25 gift certificate to that restaurant for only $10. This is a great deal! Some of the restaurants even sell $10 gift certificates for only $3. Hope you all get to enjoy a fun dinner out sometime soon.

3 comments:

  1. I had heard of restaurants.com but never checked them out, I'm going to now! Thanks for tips, I might post this on my blog as well!
    Thanks Kim! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, I linked back to this post from my blog - hope that's okay! Thanks for the great frugal find.
    Have a great day,
    Andie
    http://frugalandie.blogspot.com/2009/04/restraunt-savings.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Andie! I hope you enjoy the great discounts for dining out! We sure do!

    ReplyDelete